Sunday 28 May 2017

FORMER JOURNALIST QUITS KSH 30,000 PER MONTH JOB TO WORK ONLINE.HE IS NOW MAKING OVER KSH 70,000 MONTHLY.


I still remember 2014 like yesterday .My day would start at 3am to report to my work place and edit the news so that by 6am they are ready to go on air to your favourite radio station Radio Jambo..
I hated this Lifestyle that would give me ksh 30,000 monthly.
With all the deductions and a family to take care of,this money was just enough to keep me broke always. At the end of 2014,I came across an advert of an online business opportunity where you could make ksh 15,000 on a weekly basis working Part time/Full time while you are your own boss.First I ignored it and thought it was just a hoax since it looked too good to be true.The advert kept on flashing in my FB timeline and one day I decided to ask the Lady to give me more information.
She invited me to a business training seminar to learn how the business works. Though I didn’t understand everything during the first day of orientation, I liked the idea of online Marketing and online advertising and decided to give it a try. I was challenged to see young guys aged 21-23 yes making over sh 60,000 monthly while still in school. I did the business part time since I was still working and by June 2015 I decided to resign from my job. I broke the news to my immediate boss madam Caroline Mutoko and she gave me the go ahead. Now I enjoy all the time freedom working the business at the comfort of my home with my smart phone. From the business, I am guaranteed of an income of Ksh 18,000every week which is over sh 70,000 monthly. Check my 2weeks income of ksh 36,000 paid via MpesaI enjoy working online and mentoring others to do the same.
It’s not what you finished in school that counts anymore. It’s more on what we do after graduation – it’s more on finding a purpose that we are passionate about.
Some people if not majority now are just working in what some call, “meaningless jobs”. They just get on there every morning but feels incomplete on what they do. They are just there for the “salary”; just to have a living. Just to have means to let their family survive…
.We will show you how you can Earn ksh 5,000-20,000 weekly working online either on part time or full time basis.Training will be offered for people within Nairobi/Eldoret.
Payments are done weekly via Mpesa as seen in the screenshots above
💫If interested send your name,location and acdemic level via whatsapp to 0726428826 for more info

No comments:

Post a Comment