Wednesday 24 February 2016

HOW I MOVED FROM EARNING SH 15,000 TO OVER SH 100,000 WITHIN 8 MONTHS WORKING ONLINE


HOW I MOVED FROM EARNING SH 15,000 TO OVER SH 100,000 WITHIN 8 MONTHS WORKING ONLINE


Have you ever wondered why some of your school teachers were always in one shirt or pair of shoe?why they didnt live the life they always promised you to live?Here is the answer....THEY HAD INSUFFICIENT MONEY TO CATER FOR THEIR UPKEEP AND FAMILY.Today I will share with you of a young teacher who got sick and tired of being broke in the teaching profession.I am always excited when I see young people who have decided to take charge of their own economy,become their own boss and live their Dreams working online.The question is what do you do with your internet??
Meet Fred a 25 year gentleman who called it quit in his TEACHING career and now working full time as a professional online marketer.See what He had to say........
 "I am a Trained Teacher who quieted Teaching in December 2013 after getting Sick and Tired of Earning a Tiny Income of Ksh 15,000 Monthly dividing this it means I was being paid sh 41 Bob each hour I spent in class "barking" so passionately to the students, Being Overworked and Underpaid and I Could Hardly Pay the Monthly Bills (rent,water,electricity and transport) with this Tiny Income....

I was in a situation whereby if you happened to meet me in January and then in December the same year,you would find me worse.I could hardly buy a new pair of trousers and socks.I knew I had Great Potential in Life and was looking for an Opportunity to Exploit my Full Potential and Achieve Greatness in Life.On January 2014 I decided not to go back to class and that was the time life really knocked me to almost losing hope. My Older brother who is quite well up financially couldn't reason with me as to why am quitting my job.My parents were on my neck claiming that I wasted their resources in school.My friends immediately cut off with me and I was all alone being haunted by guilt and desperation but I decided to remain strong.Since I was very active in social media especially Facebook,I came across an advert that had been shared of an online business opportunity.I decided to try my luck.Furthermore,I had nothing to lose.
In March 2014,I was invited to attend an Online Business Seminar conducted by "Social Biz Connect ltd" which is the Company that Owns and Runs affiliate programme called  SocialBizConnect (SBC) .
I saw the Big Business Opportunity with SBC and Joined SBC Immediately.
I saw the Big Business Opportunity with SBC and Joined SBC Immediately.
In only 8 Months since March 2014 The results were incredible.I was now Making an average of ksh 15,000 weekly( that was my monthly income in teaching)which is Approx Ksh 60,000 Monthly Income with SBC.
TO ME THIS WAS UNBELIVABLE
SEE MY SCREENSHOTS FOR PART OF MY SEPTEMBER INCOMES in only 15 days I made ksh 30,000 (double the income I was making in a job for 30 days)

This Made me believe more in the opportunity.I had to prove to all my family members,relatives and friends that I was not a failure in life.This results made me a respectable person in our family and could frequently be consulted for family projects. I also could help my parents in paying part of my sisters school fees who was at Nazarene university by then. I also introduced my sister to the business and supported her who also got great results making 20,000 monthly for her upkeep. My life was never the same again. I Enjoy Time Freedom with SBC Business and I Can Now live a Lifestyle that Many people in Ordinary JOBs can only Dream About.I pity fellow teachers running in the streets singing 'HAKI YETU' since I know one thing there is no job that can really make you RICH.If at all the government wants its civil servants to succeed then why don't they give tax free salaries to their employees.? The moment I opened my mind to entrepreneurship,I started seeing all my dreams come true..ksh60,000 was just a basic income since with my programme,I have a huge potential to start making ksh 200,000-500,000 in the next few months.Am already there."Now The business is exploding. Making over sh 100,000 monthly ..see the screenshot of what am making currently per week


from the screenshot above you will see Fred made on 24th feb 2016 
ksh 26,000 in a week,Translating to ksh 105,000 per month.
Social Biz Connect has been able to successfully achieve its short term goal that is to provide a job replacing income to graduates and college students.Already more than 100 people are making an income of not less than ksh 30,000 per month working with SBC online.I will be sharing with you more success stories of SBC and how it works so don't fail to subscribe to the newsletter for fast updates.
There is a BETTER WAY NOW IN LIFE


Would you like to get started on the same opportunity?feel free to contact us through 0726428826 text,call or whatsapp

2 comments:

  1. How does one start I have an email and can start

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete