Wednesday 27 January 2016

HOW TO MAKE A GUARANTEED SH 100,000 WORKING ONLINE

MEET A FIRST YEAR STUDENT AT KU WHO MAKES KSH 50,000 MONTHLY WORKING PART TIME 3-5 HRS A DAY .


 
TODAY we celebrate success of Listone Owuor for making it big in SBC 'Wow' what a 

way to kickstart   year 2016.It just seemed like a dream at first but it is actually happening 

through this beautiful and real opportunity(SBC). WEDNESDAY , while everyone was being

 awaken by the usual alarm  His was a bit different, it was a MONEY ALARM notifying him

 that his efforts are really bearing fruit. As a student, now hitting over 12,000 a week.,Its

 amazing how SBC is transforming peoples lifestyle and I am excited about the...... 


 future.Listone is in school  now a first year student at Kenyatta University because of the

 passion of the course he is doing but not to get a job or be employed in the future.

Listone is averaging  $500 Monthly Income (Ksh 50,000) having worked the SBC Business for only  10 Months.Listone Started doing SBC on...
Seriously in March 2015.
=> SBC is Creating Young Online Millionaires.
=> SBC Pays out Commissions EVERY WEDNESDAY.


Members are at Liberty to Withdrawal whatever they have Earned in their SBC Back office Every Week as they Wish.
ALSO READ HOW I BUILT MY DREAM HOME WORKING ONLINE WITH SBC
On the photo below you can See a SCREEN SHOTS (Testimonials) of Listone’s WEEKLY Income Paid via MPESA.
Above are some of the screenshots for Listones income this year. You can see that in a period of only 2weeks  in the month of January 2016,He Has made a ksh 23,000.Meaning that in 4weeks/1 Month he Will have made a Whooping Sh 46,000.


Social Biz Connect helps you to turn Your Social Media Activities into a Serious Business 

Opportunity where you can Earn a Job Replacing Income Online and Retire Young and

 Rich Earning anything from $5,000 to over $50,000 or $100,000 Monthly Residual Income for Life. 


Most people use Social Media Platform like Facebook, Tweeter, Whatsapp and other Social

 Media platforms just like a hobby or a means to share and follow social gossip, news, and

 keep in touch with family and friends. 

While Following Social Gossip, News, Keeping and the “Fun and Thrill” of Popular social 

media platforms are an important aspect of our life’s we at SBC came up with a State of the

 Art Social Media Platform that Helps you to Socialize and EARN a Dream Monthly Income 

by becoming a RESELLER of the Digital Products we offer. 

The SBC Business Opportunity is a SERIOUS Professional Business like any other business and must be Treated like so otherwise it will not give you results if you treat it like a hobby. 
Just like any other student,Listone spends most of his time schooling but secures 3-5 hrs per day to run his online business.How do you spend your free hours??Students and fresh graduates needs to know this simple facts we do not have jobs and in case you get one,you will never get rich in a JOB.In case you do not understand this,I recommend my favourite book RICH DAD POOR DAD-by Robert T Kiyosaki.Research shows that Kenyan universities and colleges release 800,000 graduates every year.The government can only absorb 50,000 of them.The remaining 750,000 join the unemployed CLUB.The Solution to this is ENTREPRENEURSHIP.Online Businesses are the easiest to start and run and require very minimal capital and thats the reason I recommend what I do.I have been working Online with SOCIAL BIZ CONNECT for an year now and the results are super Incredible.I am not making a living Online, I am making a fortune instead.I work just a couple of  hours Online and Help others to do the same.I now make more than my counterparts in JOBs who have worked for even more than 5 years.The reason I make so much is because I have a duplicable SYSTEM that was made for me.Mine is just to put the system to work.


My ULTIMATE  dream is to make everything CHEAP. I believe that if I assist just enough people get what they want in life,i will get all i want in life.This is the simple reason I invite you to come and have a look at the system that I use”.
Listone has inspired me a lot in this business.today am making over ksh40,000-50,000 actively being involved for 6 months.I have personally developed my communication skills and currently am a training executive with the company.I owe the company much respect for taking me from the slavery teaching profession where I was making ksh12,000 per month as a mere high school teacher.you can also make it if you are ready to be trained and coached on how the business works.I pity seeing people clinging on some tattered papers called certificates and dumping their CV's in every company not minding whether the company is looking for employees or not.If you believe in yourself believe me not you don't deserve what you are going through today.you can change your living conditions today.Can an extra 30,000-50,000 monthly change your living status? if the answer is yes then I can assist you to join the likes of Listone among other success full members in SBC.

 INTERESTED TO JOIN TEXT/WHATSAPP 0726428826


1 comment: