Tuesday 26 April 2016

MEET A YOUNG UNEMPLOYABLE LADY WHO MAKES HER DREAMS COME TRUE WORKING ONLINE PART TIME

MEET PAULINE CURRENTLY MAKING OVER 50,000 MONTHLY WORKING ONLINE 3-5HRS A DAY.
story shared by Alex Macharia


You get everything in life if you just help enough others get what they need in life".This is a life principal that...

I learned early in my early 20's from Zigziglar
.I know it sounds very common since its very simple to help someone but its not Easy.
Helping someone doesn't mean you give the person money or buy him/her a  sumptuous  lunch or dinner or a car. NO!.I beleive Its Always better to show someone how to fish rather than giving the person a one meal fish.That's exactly what helping others mean.
I met this lady online as a matter of fact she was doing the same thing you are doing now-Reading my blog.She got interested in joining me in the Socialbizconnect (SBC) Affiliate program and the only question I remember I asked her was ;Are you teachable?
I invited her to attend one of the training seminar offered by the company and she was excited about what she saw.This is her story.

"Young And Broke"
'I remember being 20 years old in college, and my professor talking about how to get all these great jobs, advanced degrees, and how to climb to the “top of the company ladder”.
That never really resonated with me.
I never liked the idea of having to fight traffic to and from work everyday and waste my life away to make someone else rich... maybe you can relate.
So when I saw the SBC opportunity I opened my mind to a world of Time freedom,Financial Freedom and eventually touching other peoples life.I
decided to take a leap, and jump into Online Affiliate Marketing with SBC full time.

I knew nothing about success, nothing about business… but I was very motivated! Before then I was working with a Real estate Agency earning about sh18,000 monthly but I wanted more from life not just an income to help me pay my bills (Rent,water,Electricity & food).
 I learnt this from Tony Robbins;To succeed in life,there are only two secrets
 Would you like to know what those two secrets are ? You would? That’s great, because I am not going to keep them from you. These two secrets are what built the early stages of my success at SBC
Secret #1: Immerse yourself in personal development.
Read as many books as you can, study as many programs and courses as you possibly can. Fully immerse yourself in the teachings of people who have done what you want to do and have become the person you want to become.

Secret #2: Model the greats
If you want to achieve success, find someone else who has done it, figure out how they did it, do the same thing and you’ll get the same result.
...And that’s exactly what I did.
I modeled my sponsor in business Mr Alex Macharia and today am almost getting the same results as he is.As a lady I believe that opportunities are never missed but they are simply taken by other people. SBC is the simplest business model that I have ever come across provided you are under the right Mentorship and am lucky I had one.
I started the SBC business early this year that's on February
In My first Month in the business I was able to build my income to 8,000 on a weekly basis. See the screenshot below.
This made me believe more in the system since at first I was abit skeptical.What I love about SBC is that the income grows gradually not like a job where you get paid a fixed income from January to January.
2 months  down the line my income in the business is growing gradually and rapidly.Now am making over  ksh 12,000 weekly.The best thing about the business is that it gives me ample time for my personal vendettas and being a part time college student,I can manage my studies comfortably.
Most businesses takes at least 6-12 months before you start seeing tangible results after investing Hundreds of thousands.Research shows that 95% of those businesses do not celebrate their 3rd anniversary before the owner loses hope or goes bankrupt.
Today with the power of technology things are easier and faster.In a span of 2 months now my SBC business is giving me an average income of  over 12,000  weekly that's approximately sh 48,000 monthly after tax.
SBC pays it's members weekly on Wednesdays. Below is a screenshot of what I receive every Wednesday.. Ksh 12,000 making an income of approximately sh 50,000 monthly."
Pauline's weekly income of 12,800

I tell you Pauline's story to help you understand one simple thing:

No matter who you are.

No matter where you are at.

No matter what you are going through.

You can do this.you can change your life.

All you need is someone to hold you by hand and SBC can change your life just like it did to mine and Pauline's among 100 of other members.
If you would like to join SBC contact us via WHATSAPP/TEXT 0726428826.

To your success!
 Alex Macharia
 Online Marketor and Trainer
 0726428826


3 comments:

  1. I just joined SBC yesterday and am really interested to know how I can make money....Please advice me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the inspiration.I am also on the support system.We had talked.Thanks again for everything.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the person who invited me and my sponsor and i believe i will be successful too!!!kudos Pauline and Alex

    ReplyDelete